My Vids

Guest Emi

Thanks Pepe.  :)

I have actually used RTMPDUmp in the past, but I am using a program called Stream Transport at the moment. Seems to work OK from most websites. But still no sound when I record from CB. And it does not work at all for RLC. It works for other sites, so I suppose there is a problem with CB website maybe?

BTW are there any more female members on here apart from LezVoyeur, myself and TAY (?). It could get a bit lonely and a bit weird posting stuff that only guys comment on. Maybe I should start a thread for GIrls Only to post up their fav pics/vids? What do you think?

I found Leora's Facebook page after reading through a few posts on here and saw that there is a LePew on her friends list. A distant family member? (Pepe LePew?)?  :D Just teasing!  :P

See ya!

:-*

Guest BJon

Thanks Pepe.  :)

I have actually used RTMPDUmp in the past, but I am using a program called Stream Transport at the moment. Seems to work OK from most websites. But still no sound when I record from CB. And it does not work at all for RLC. It works for other sites, so I suppose there is a problem with CB website maybe?

You might try it again I've had no problems with it..yeah RLC changed something in there code so we can not stream..we can still use screen capture though

BTW are there any more female members on here apart from LezVoyeur, myself and TAY (?). It could get a bit lonely and a bit weird posting stuff that only guys comment on. Maybe I should start a thread for GIrls Only to post up their fav pics/vids? What do you think?

I think that might be a good idea for GIrls only thread I think most of the women on this site are intimidated by all the testosterone flying around..really most of us are gentle and lovable as myself.

I found Leora's Facebook page after reading through a few posts on here and saw that there is a LePew on her friends list. A distant family member? (Pepe LePew?)?  :D Just teasing!  :P

Maybe...may very well be ;D

See ya!

:-*

• 2 months later...