Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

1609 de nuevo .. Carro de licores ??

It would not be unreasonable, since I think Sia, is the one that defends better in Spanish, although if I heard one. I would say that I am stupid, since the purchases of drink are made by RLC, and all because it coincided once with one of the boys of RLC ...

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

If Belle is having a leaving party it might be wise to have it tonight and not tomorrow if she has a fairly early flight on Thursday...

I really don't think there will be another party, i think the party was at the weekend but did not turn out as good as it could be as Michelle kept on killing the good vibes. If it does not happen tonight then it wont Wednesday night as Belle will have a flight to catch. I hope they do decide to give her a good send off, i mean my god she deserves it but with Michelle it will be all on the Balcony.

• Upvote 2

I was looking at some pics of Belle when she first came and i have to say she must be very pleased with the results of her workouts and treatments, she has lost a lot of the puppy fat she had around her tummy and her face is much more slimline. But her bum is still as full as ever. No wonder she smiles at what she see's in the mirror.  Sexy Belle :heart:

• Upvote 2