Leora - Home Activities #85

pulo filipe

Elle était à la manifestation quand elle est rentrée elle ces mis un pensement elle avait mal au pied puis ensuite avec loverboy pour passer le reste de la soirée jusqu’à elle rentre pour une fois j’était pas couché comme je l’avait prédit elle n’a rien fait qua regarder la télé elle avait une tète fatiguer et je la comprends

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Denis é o único que entra no apartamento 

Uma longa amizade 

Then the rest that don’t enter aren’t called “ friends “ .. the friends you trust , the friends you have faith on them , the friends you feel nice , comfortable , happy , relaxed and peaceful when you are with them , you want to spend time with them under all circumstances , the friends phone you to ask you how it feel , what’s up , they care about you and they contact you for news , updates , chats and generally are interested in your well being . Where are these people for Leora and  of Leora ? Are these called friends ? 😂🤣😂🤣 

2 years after , I can’t have a bigger respect to Leora that she has been managing to hide her true identity to all these “ friends “ .. a true professional . 

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Then the rest that don’t enter aren’t called “ friends “ .. the friends you trust , the friends you have faith on them , the friends you feel nice , comfortable , happy , relaxed and peaceful when you are with them , you want to spend time with them under all circumstances , the friends phone you to ask you how it feel , what’s up , they care about you and they contact you for news , updates , chats and generally are interested in your well being . Where are these people for Leora and  of Leora ? Are these called friends ? 😂🤣😂🤣 

2 years after , I can’t have a bigger respect to Leora that she has been managing to hide her true identity to all these “ friends “ .. a true professional . 

Na Rússia leora não levava os amigos para o apartamento  

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Na Rússia leora não levava os amigos para o apartamento  

In Russia she was sharing her life with her BF and a dog .. she had “ company “ , whatever she was doing , Paul also had a “ word “ for it , it was “their” lives  and not only Leora’s life like now in the Czech Republic . 

We are reading that Leora was making dance classes , she was working at the salon , she was studying . Where’s this Leora’s life and the people she meets ? In Russia , her life was concentrated with Paul and house duties , in Russia we saw Malia , where’s a same “ Malia “ in Prague ? 

You are European , I am also , you know exactly like me how life in europe works in your routine . If all this for you that Leora does , behaves , lives and has her life arranged it is also the way you would like your life to be , then , what more can I say ? If this way of life you approve , what more can I say ?

It is her life , her rules , her own way .. but her life , she has chosen to share it on cameras when yours and mine isn’t , it is private . If your private life is to sleep , wake up , go out and come back at home and watch Leora masturbating , then , as I do with  Leora’s , I respect it because it is your life and I don’t pay to watch it . But Leora’s life I pay to watch .. and I watch absolutely nothing . The only reason I continue paying is because I watch other apartments also with tenants who respect me as a viewer and subscriber , with people who try to have an as normal life as possible , with people who have decided to live in front of cameras and share their daily lives and not in front of cameras and hide their lives . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2