max and lara's guest

Guest bitchtits

Now she's watching something musical on the TV with her girlfriend and singing along. Lora knows all the words and dance moves.

3some beckons!  ;D ;D ;D

Sadly not! Lora likes a drink doesn't she? At about 4.20 this morning her girlfriend went off to the toilet and Lora toke the opportunity to steal some of her beer out of glass (while she still had some left in her own!)  :o

Are you serious?  So Lora's a little bum eh?  lmfao  ;D

we could have fun getting drunk, and then naked, together  :-* :-* :-*

Now she's watching something musical on the TV with her girlfriend and singing along. Lora knows all the words and dance moves.

3some beckons!  ;D ;D ;D

Sadly not! Lora likes a drink doesn't she? At about 4.20 this morning her girlfriend went off to the toilet and Lora toke the opportunity to steal some of her beer out of glass (while she still had some left in her own!)  :o

Lez, you need to go to LickaHolics Anonymous, lol.  I can see it now, "my name is LezVoyeur and I'm a lickaholic"... lmao  ;D

3some beckons!  ;D ;D ;D

Lez, you need to go to LickaHolics Anonymous, lol.  I can see it now, "my name is LezVoyeur and I'm a lickaholic"... lmao  ;D

lick-a-hole... ic! :P :P :P