Leora - Home Activities #90

Slipper Guyquad

4 hours ago, RdKing said:

Malia never put that pink toy in Leora's ass... not even for one second! 🙄

You are technically correct, but so am i, as it was Leora herself who did put it in, and Malia then held/moved it, but she didn't feel comfortable (for want of a better word) and turned back round. It was a brief moment one night. I've no reason to make that up.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You are technically correct, but so am i, as it was Leora herself who did put it in, and Malia then held/moved it, but she didn't feel comfortable (for want of a better word) and turned back round. It was a brief moment one night. I've no reason to make that up.

malia with lollipop  it was a great night 

7 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It was not in her ass... I remember your comment at the time and I saved that video. Leora did put it in but in her pussy not her ass. It was the same session where Leora licked the pink toy.

Attachment Removed

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, RdKing said:

It was not in her ass... I remember your comment at the time and I saved that video. Leora did put it in but in her pussy not her ass. It was the same session where Leora licked the pink toy.

Attachment Removed

Well just before this part, it LOOKED like it to me. But i will concede. Yeah ok, i was wrong. That's fair enough.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well just before this part, it LOOKED like it to me. But i will concede. Yeah ok, i was wrong. That's fair enough.

Nice pic though 🙂 Both holes are so close...PERFECT!!

• Like 2