B4 - General Topic 2021 # 130 (December)

10 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

No Xmas tree in B2 and B4 ???

Maybe the tree will be provided by the guys and then they will the reward. 😉 Meanwhile Holly while she was doing her finger nails made in front of the phone a nod of a BJ putting her tongue to the side of her mouth. Who knows what she wanted to say and especially to whom. 🤷‍♀️🤔

Just now, Noodle said:

Maybe the tree will be provided by the guys and then they will the reward. 😉 Meanwhile Holly while she was doing her finger nails made in front of the phone a nod of a BJ putting her tongue to the side of her mouth. Who knows what she wanted to say and especially to whom. 🤷‍♀️🤔

Sorry, i mean ... and then they will get the reward. 

Why did they remove Ulyana and Olivia from that big room to give it to Holly and her twit who bates under the blanket!! Hope she will get  with the program soon!! Even Holly is not doing anything interesting and we all know she used to be a lot more active 😒

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

So , before we tear Tweety apart because she didn’t have her first bate open since she joined  officially , let’s think a bit ; 

- Not all girls have the exhibitionism feeling growth in them so as to feel easy and provide a really personal moment like masturbating not for the cameras because they “ have to “ but because they just normally feel so as women .

- maybe now ( and that includes me ) we should appreciate more even the girls that their masturbations don’t look nice according to what we want to watch ( like we know how a woman wants and feels pleasuring herself , imagine us that when our girlfriends try to jerk us off but we only know how to do it better on ourselves ..) and actually enjoy them for the moments that they give us. 

- perhaps now we can appreciate even more girls like Harley for example who even as a newcomer , had sex on cameras , had a butt plug on her very first on cameras masturbation and i still remember how she was characterized by doing so by many people at the forum . 

- Despite having even more to write , this is the last one for now , Tweety has Holly as a mentor , Holly can incredibly affect her and if she sees Holly doing also more , I am more than sure that she will also open up completely . Let’s say that if we were getting so many under the blankets sessions by the B2 girls before reaching that fantastic  fortnight period with the two guys , I won’t have absolutely any problem at all waiting to see Tweety copy / pasting this attitude 😋😋😋😏😏🥳🤩 ( ok , not waiting for 5 months  to almost half a year 😱🤯

• Like 2
  • Sad 1