B4 - General Topic 2021 # 131 (December)

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

So now it's three girls left with Fior

Fior seems to get the blue balls by Daniela and sleeping in the LR .. 

And now it’s time to say it , imagine Bruno in these party occasions and what could happen 😈😈😈😈 but we get Fior that also nobody likes for unexplained and unknown reasons 😯🙄

Just now, ddhm said:

But look what happened as soon as the sport became a show .. it’s the most interesting F2 year after 47 years with the big finale on Sunday .. who would have thought with crazy Max.. 

well, but it's all manipulated. There are many differences between now and before. 🙄

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Fior seems to get the blue balls by Daniela and sleeping in the LR .. 

And now it’s time to say it , imagine Bruno in these party occasions and what could happen 😈😈😈😈 but we get Fior that also nobody likes for unexplained and unknown reasons 😯🙄

With Curly my friend, Holly now already would not be there anymore with the girls but with him elsewhere. 😄

3 minutes ago, Noodle said:

With Curly my friend, Holly now already would not be there anymore with the girls but with him elsewhere. 😄

I am a fan of him as for the man’s hunting girls instinct 😁but not his character .. for this GOV  project he’s the predator needed .. except if the two crazy Spanish guys of Olya and Diane could find their way in the villa  😉😉😏