B4 - General Topic 2021 # 136 (December)

The only ones then missing are Monica and Megan 😂.. and of course , bring either C&C back for drama or stunning Alexandra and sharing guy Lucian..and let the things and drama happen 😏😉…although the ideal is just one couple , Jane and Dick .

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

A wonderful story and I hope this great guy to be seen once again..the current tenants on screen are some of the most “ rewarding “ ever for viewers , they have done absolutely everything , I can’t think when it was the last time we saw such a “ powerful “ reunion ( not forgetting that Loraine is also part of the last strange complications with Anthony and Amalia which led to some problems .. ) 

if Anthony is smart he will run for the heels if he hasn't already because he hasn't made an appearance yet with luck he may have found a nice hot Spanish thot in Spain 😏😂

Edited by Kingbanks

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The only ones then missing are Monica and Megan 😂.. and of course , bring either C&C back for drama or stunning Alexandra and sharing guy Lucian..and let the things and drama happen 😏😉…although the ideal is just one couple , Jane and Dick .

What about Serafima and Sofie 😉 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

if Anthony is smart he will run for the heels if he hasn't already because he hasn't made an appearance yet with luck he may have found a nice hot Spanish thot in Spain 😏😂

Anthony is Loraine’s puppy .. she works and brings the money , he knows what he’s doing 😂

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

we need to get rid of mila, lola, nono and the twins

I don’t mind watching Lola , fantastic , erotical and sensual.. Mila is many times lost in her world , twins and nun Nana plus Radislava ( however difficult with a big fanbase built so far ) and Loraine could give their place to always unpredictable and ready for everything Pam and Amalia..

• Haha 1