B4 - General Topic 2021 # 136 (December)

I want to add to my previous post.  I might be wrong but it seemed that there was no flight arrived in Barcelona around the time Amalia & Pam showed up in B4. So, that means they traveled by a bus or a train ?

This brings me to ask this question. My understanding is that RLC in the past used to pay for the girls airline tickets but are they still paying for the tickets ? I don't think RLC would pay for Amira's ticket to show up for a week as a guest. Does that mean Amalia & Pam would pay for their tickets too ? 

5 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I want to add to my previous post.  I might be wrong but it seemed that there was no flight arrived in Barcelona around the time Amalia & Pam showed up in B4. So, that means they traveled by a bus or a train ?

This brings me to ask this question. My understanding is that RLC in the past used to pay for the girls airline tickets but are they still paying for the tickets ? I don't think RLC would pay for Amira's ticket to show up for a week as a guest. Does that mean Amalia & Pam would pay for their tickets too ? 

One year ago, when the borders were closed.   some of the girls where rejected at the airport. They entered Spain by bus.

It could be that Pam and Amalia came via another country now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

One year ago, when the borders were closed.   some of the girls where rejected at the airport. They entered Spain by bus.

This is my guess about Karol's BF. IIRC his suitcase didn't have airline tags.

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I heard Karol last week in B1 telling Nana's guy that girls from Russia can fly to Budapest, Hungary first with no issues and they can take another flight to Barcelona but there was no flights coming from Budapest today.

Girls coming from Ukraine don't have this issue. So, you are correct Noldus but I think it is not related to the coronavirus restrictions but it is related to the relations with Russia.

I guess the girls are saving money and they come to Barcelona by bus or train as Buffy did especially if RLC doesn't reimburse the girls for their airline tickets anymore.