Dane & Ambar (2022) Part #1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

I meant finally they returned to VHTV, relax bro...

Was hat das damit zu tun ??

Ich will nur freundlich sein und anderen Menschen helfen. Es gibt schließlich sehr unterschiedliche Zeitzonen, so das nicht jeder alles bequem sehen kann. Wenn das nicht gewünscht wird kann ich das posten von Bildern und Videos auch gerne einstellen.

Einbahnstraßen sind immer nicht gut.

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

I have no capturing software, and besides VHTV has an archive so it's relatively easy to access missed events.... but I'm still thankful to you and others that provide video and picture captures! Hat Hello GIF by Audible

Aufnahme-Software ist doch kein Problem. Ich empfehle das kostenlose "oCam". Damit kann man Bilder und Videos vom Bildschirm aufnehmen. Mit beliebigen Bildausschnitt und beliebig lange - und kann bei Einstellungen auch Qualitätsstufen bei mp4 und Speicherbedarf einstellen. Es gibt auch Bandicam, doch da sind nur Aufnahmen bis 10 Minuten möglich.

Das als TIP.

3 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Recording software is not a problem. I recommend the free "oCam" . This allows you to take pictures and videos of the screen. With any image section and any length - and can also set quality levels for mp4 and memory requirements in the settings. There is also Bandicam, but only recordings of up to 10 minutes are possible.

That as a TIP.

Thank you good sir 🙏 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...