B5 General Topic 2022 # 2 (January) - Leia & Maksim and Kylie & Rus

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Do you ever shut up?

Please ..Make the forum a favor , go to your neighbor , make some spare ribs or whatever and leave the forum to people who watch and have an opinion to post and comment .You are becoming the laugh of the topics anytime you want to feel important and not miserably alone in your own lonely world by expressing hate on something you can’t but missing not being able to see ..

Don’t worry , in case Radislava makes a show later in the spare room , someone will try and upload the video or you can politely beg again so as to watch ..

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, tle said:

Bad chemistry with Gina?

It’s a bit weird with Karol and the sisters . Also rather disappointing that B2 is nowhere to be seen again and of course Harley and Fiora keeping distances with everyone 😔

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And plenty of guests in Gyana’s and Dantez apartment ..Sorry  but I have to 😁😆 End of the month for RLC , as always we get some things happening on cameras , even if it is just simple gatherings ( which is great and completely real life ) like today .. I don’t care for the reasons , I judge what we see and it is very fine 😇

Looks like Masha is up to her same old dicks... I mean tricks...

28 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s a bit weird with Karol and the sisters . Also rather disappointing that B2 is nowhere to be seen again and of course Harley and Fiora keeping distances with everyone 😔

Harley is sleeping atm. She isn't feeling well apparently from what noldus said. O&U checked if she had everything she needed near the couch before leaving