computer again and again!

Guest xvoyeurx

Guest xvoyeurx

j don't think was a good idea rlc give money for this guy buy a computer.

now this guy stay all the journey on this computer and this poor girl waiting some love

on the couch or bed but she can wait long time,this guy are more interesting doing party with guests or listen music or watching movies.this guy is the king in this appartment and she doing excatly what this guy want.

really poor life for watching.

c'est une mauvaise idée que rlc ai donné de l'argent à ce mec pour s'acheter un ordinateur,

maintenant il reste toute la journée dessus et elle attend sur le canapé ou le lit un peu d'amour

mais elle peut attendre longtemps,ce pauvre mec préfère faire la fête avec ces potes,ecoute de la musique ou regarder des films.mon dieu quel pauvre vie à regarder.c'est simple c'est lui le roi dans cet apppart,elle le suit comme un petit chien et fait tout ce qui lui demande de faire.çà me saoule,de plus aucunes hygiènes,

çà doit sentir la chatte et la bite là dedans

which may not have received all of rlc. I noticed where the party was, has made the drawer front katya on. What you can see a lot of money.

When katya has always been beautiful, the two abeds have gone away and the next day there was something new. ruslan had also always with the weapon and the sounds funny to me. Maybe assaulted the two other people and from the gamble.

just my opinion