Another dog

Guest Mortdisc

I am a pussy man myself, so cannot understand the interest in a dog. Each to their own and all that.  ;D

That dog has got to be the most annoying animal I've seen. It doesn't help that ever since they got it, they both spend more time with it than with each other, but even besides that the dog itself irritates the shit out of me. I can't stand over hyper animals.

That dog has got to be the most annoying animal I've seen. It doesn't help that ever since they got it, they both spend more time with it than with each other, but even besides that the dog itself irritates the shit out of me. I can't stand over hyper animals.

I was very surprise when they got the pet and I cursed RLC for this  ;D.

However, I don't think the dog is the issue: they spend most of their time outside and when they are at home they look tired, bored and what they do is to watch on the telly, mobiles or other devices, until they go to bed. Even without the dog they would do the same.  ::)

The poor puppy is at home alone most of the time. If they didn't want a pet they had to say it. It's their responsibility now. Also, when they go to bed they take the dog into the bed with them. They could leave it on the floor if they wanted more privacy.  ;)