B4 - General Topic 2022 #17 (February)

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

There was no one. Fior probably saw someone on the road
He took a round down to the lower garden and came running up. But there was nothing more. But Dani came screaming into the living room and excited the others.

To me this screaming are becoming a running joke for the girls. Not the one from Radi and Kylie because Kylie wanted to give a little scare on Radi. Just a booo!  👻

I think that my assumption is correct that RLC didn't report the incident to the police and didn't file a police report.

Because if they filed a report, normally the police wound send a car to go in the neighbourhood for few days to check things out especially in upscale neighbourhood and also for a possibility that the intruder might come back so the police would arrest him.

People at B4 wouldn't be worried like they are now and keep checking things out in the backyard and around the pool if they reported the incident to the police.  We can say that they are taking care of the matter themselves.

The possibility of a second invasion is almost none. But is good to have more people there to give the girls a feeling of security.

It could have a second evasion if the guy saw the house as an easy target, but he saw the cams so he wouldn't be stupid to do a second try.

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The possibility of a second invasion is almost none. But is good to have more people there to give the girls a feeling of security.

It could have a second evasion if the guy saw the house as an easy target, but he saw the cams so he wouldn't be stupid to do a second try.

The house wasn't empty when he entered this one, so I think he don't care about the cameras 

Edited by moos54