B4 - General Topic 2022 #17 (February)

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Sorry, I meant have the individual stores decided to open more hours because of lack of revenue during Covid? My favorite place in all of Spain was Malaga where the city had changed dramatically to attract tourists. They closed off all the streets around the town square to traffic. Hundreds of restaurants, hotels, retail stores, etc. It was so much fun. We would stay in an apartment for a week at a time just to walk around and enjoy the environment and we owned a villa in Marbella. Miss those wonderful times. 

All the commerce and consuption related services had to have limitations on their opening times and max capacity

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Sorry, I meant have the individual stores decided to open more hours because of lack of revenue during Covid? My favorite place in all of Spain was Malaga where the city had changed dramatically to attract tourists. They closed off all the streets around the town square to traffic. Hundreds of restaurants, hotels, retail stores, etc. It was so much fun. We would stay in an apartment for a week at a time just to walk around and enjoy the environment and we owned a villa in Marbella. Miss those wonderful times. 

We have seen in other events at other apartments that the tenants will go in the middle of the night to recharge booze and supplies in general 😉 There are 24/7 stores obviously or automated vendor machines ..the issue is that the villa is in a rather isolated area and maybe not so easy for supplies ..But then , there’s Fior’s place nearby which might have back up storage 😄😆

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

We have seen in other events at other apartments that the tenants will go in the middle of the night to recharge booze and supplies in general 😉 There are 24/7 stores obviously or automated vendor machines ..the issue is that the villa is in a rather isolated area and maybe not so easy for supplies ..But then , there’s Fior’s place nearby which might have back up storage 😄😆

Is there gas stations 24/7, or open until late hours?

Радислава, желаю отличной недели, полной хороших эмоций, в отличие от прошлых выходных. Сообщение от фаната, который также будет отмечать свой день на этой неделе.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1