Car bumper blocks cam view

Guest alextronics

Guest alextronics

Is it just me upset with that fucking car bumper blocking the camera view in living room?

I know that this is real life, that the couples are free to use their environment and make their projects, etc...etc... but, come on...  :-\ put a large object like that in front of the camera (the best free camera of this apartment) is a little bit nonsense.  :(

Can someone explain why Stepan and Maya are trying to cover the car part with blue cloth using a hair dryer/heat gun?

It's a form of cheap paintjob, it can look quality when done properly however unfortunately it looks like they've fucked it up

On ‎2014‎-‎06‎-‎18 at 4:54 AM, Aubrey said:

Can someone explain why Stepan and Maya are trying to cover the car part with blue cloth using a hair dryer/heat gun?

It's a form of cheap paintjob, it can look quality when done properly however unfortunately it looks like they've fucked it up

What did they fuck up?

Like cupcup said it's the 'in' layer and they've done good job so far.

I've got a cracked bumper -- just like that on my car. Maybe I should put it in my bedroom and have Maya fix it for me. In her maid outfit.

This would only cost me airfare to get Maya from Siberia to here, and back, and a two-week cruise for the wife and her girlfriends to the Bahamas. A bargain compared to the auto body shops around here, dontchathink?

what do you want to say,

next week when the motor comes

Hey, I once rebuilt an engine in a studio apartment. It took a lot of bending over and handling big wrenches and lots of screwing bolts. I can't wait to watch Maya in action with this next project!  :P  :P  :P