B4 - General Topic 2022 #23 (February)

Il y a 10 heures, poncherello a dit :

Je dis que Daniel a molesté Hooly et l'a emmenée contre son gré mais lors du séjour précédent, pas cette fois. Je n'ai pas vu Fior

vous refaites l 'histoire ...ce soir la Holly connaissait parfaitement l " échange ...c " était coke contre son cul ...entièrement d accord qu elle a plus préférée la drogue que sa bite ....mais on connait son coté  déjanté quand elle boit ou qu elle se drogue ....un soir Curly l avait enculé sur la table de salle devant tout le monde avec des grandes claques au visage qui la faisait jouir 

12 hours ago, costa049 said:

I think there will be no party like Gina's 1y party. Gina is miles away when it comes to organizing and hosting a party

I cant remember that. Gina started at 26-2-2017 with tour 1 and ended it at 26-7-2017 (151 days). 5 months later she returned.

38 minutes ago, Dizzo said:

I cant remember that. Gina started at 26-2-2017 with tour 1 and ended it at 26-7-2017 (151 days). 5 months later she returned.

She stayed more than a year in a row, from 08/04/2020 to 21/04/2021 (from b1 to b4) - a total of 379 days (1 year, 14 days). Not counting the time she still stayed with her bf in their new apt (now Fiora and Harley's) after that, from 23/04/2021 to 29/11/2021 - a total of 221 days (7 months, 7 days).

20 minutes ago, Dizzo said:

@costa049 thanks but please tell me: when was that party?

Sorry, I can't exactly pinpoint. But it was around the days preceding her departure from b4, before going to her new apt, somewhere between the 15th and the 21st of april 2021 (the day she left b4). But it was a memorable party Gina hosted. B1, B2 and B5 went, even Martina and Alberto and I think Masha (with her guy at the time), who was on vacation there, and Bruno (Gina's bf) with his friends (one of them the dj who played at the party). Not to mention Nelly and Bog who were living at b4

These events have been promising, but still have not lived up to the event of the apartments from the old days. If Tata had dared to sleep with either Masha and Sasha, or Dick and Jane, or Eva and Sam, she would have been fucked by all of them by now.

• Like 1

I can even recall the first time Vanessa and Thomas were going to fuck a girl in their bed. Vanessa had started kissing the woman, feeling her tits and taking off her clothes, when Thomas came into the bedroom and stopped them because the girls boyfriend waiting in the other room, changed his mind.