B4 - General Topic 2022 #23 (February)

2 hours ago, moreau said:

vous refaites l 'histoire ...ce soir la Holly connaissait parfaitement l " échange ...c " était coke contre son cul ...entièrement d accord qu elle a plus préférée la drogue que sa bite ....mais on connait son coté  déjanté quand elle boit ou qu elle se drogue ....un soir Curly l avait enculé sur la table de salle devant tout le monde avec des grandes claques au visage qui la faisait jouir 

puis ils ont continué sur le canapé 👍

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Am I the only one thinking the villa functions much better as a couple's place. Now we have Kylie and Rus visiting, and everyone is making lunch together. I remember the summer of 2020, when Bonnie, Rama, Alexandra and Lucas visited frequently. We had sex in the hallway, barbeques on the terrace, badminton in the garden and playing in the pool. They really used the whole house. Whereas when we have just the girls there, they lie in bed all day and do nothing. Maybe an occational bath or masturbation-show. But nothing like we're seeing right now.

I agree that it is definitely better viewing. I prefer the third wheel scenarios, because they always bring about more drama. I think the whole concept behind Tata joining the Rus and Kylie apartment promotes better viewing. There is no way that one of them (or hopefully both of them) is not going to fuck Tata.  

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Am I the only one thinking the villa functions much better as a couple's place. Now we have Kylie and Rus visiting, and everyone is making lunch together. I remember the summer of 2020, when Bonnie, Rama, Alexandra and Lucas visited frequently. We had sex in the hallway, barbeques on the terrace, badminton in the garden and playing in the pool. They really used the whole house. Whereas when we have just the girls there, they lie in bed all day and do nothing. Maybe an occational bath or masturbation-show. But nothing like we're seeing right now.

Correction: Alexandra and Lucien. And you made a really good point ed. They only do these kinds of things when couples visit. But on the other hand, I think they want the villa only for girls since they don't/ can't have couples to put in every room (maybe one couple or so, like they did with N&B)

• Sad 2

The first RLC blockbuster apartment with a third wheel that I watched was Zoya and Lev. Taboo was not even on the RLC payroll and she got her name from members of the forum. Nobody missed watching that every night wanting to see if Lev was going to bed with his wife Zoya, or stay up all night playing with Taboo on the living room sofa.