Leora - Home Activities (2022) #31

pulo filipe

1 minute ago, Liebe said:

Sembra che Zena sia da sola. Leora è andata a letto con l'anta dell'armadio sul lato sinistro aperta, cosa che fa solo quando è pronta per andare a dormire.

Zena is cooked to perfection, just pick up the pan and serve. Leora is in no hurry not to rush the stages. But ............. what if she asked to sleep together?

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, tle said:

Zena doesn't realize she'd already snared...

I think you're right. Leora is going to great lengths to be polite and not push her.  Also think Leora cares about her. The tone of her voice when talking to Zena is girlish and cute, not normal voice inflection she has with others.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Penso tu abbia ragione. Leora farà di tutto per essere educata e non spingerla. Pensa anche che Leora tenga a lei. Il tono della sua voce quando si parla con Zena è da ragazza e carino, non è un'inflessione normale della voce che ha con gli altri.

I have been following Leora for 1 month, before I did not like and I did not like Malia. I find the simplicity of Zena very stimulating and I begin to understand Leora. I have already said that I believe in a good story between the two of them

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Every time I see this young girl I see her more as leora's daughter

This is very similar to the situation with Candela and Martina where we see a younger girl looking up to the older as a role model....

• Like 1