bajo mantenimiento

MENSAJE DE RLF . debido al exceso de sexo y lujuria de este apartamento las camaras han sufrido una subida de tension , rogamos sepan comprender estamos intentando solucionar el problema .

entre todos los abonados se sorteara este mes un arreglo de unas y manos completamente gratis a cargo de nuestra experta esteticista KATYA los ganadores seran avisados por email , bases del concurso ante notario y bla bla bla bla bla 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alextronics

> exceso de sexo y lujuria

???

RLC is probably joking with the audience.... Or, RLC is talking about the 'excess' of Roman's masturbation...  :D

Guest observer1

I've never known an outage as long as this - anyone care to take a guess why?

If they were leaving they would have taken the access tab away on the home page surely.

Guest xvoyeurx

got from rlc post. She apologizes as always

and want to fix the damage as soon as possible

nothing more.

fix the damage?they are fighting or what?

esta claro que no son problemas tecnicos , esta pareja empezo muy bien el 1er y 2º dia se ducharon y follaron y despues nada mas , algo paso entre ellos despues que el llego borracho  , ¿ se enfadaron ? veremos que pasa . tiempo al tiempo

Guest xvoyeurx

the best solution it's put this appartment offline and find new couple,j'm not interesting for watching more this bored couple

fix the damage?they are fighting or what?

They had just gone to sleep, they had not been fighting or done anything unusual. It was around 1am. During the day Roman had helped somebody to install the washing machine while she was off to work.

When I watched again they were going to sleep and after their usual routine both of them went straight to sleep, and that was it, the apartment went under maintenance and it still is. I guess they are moving out.