Ruslan smuggler?

Only I think ruslan smuggler is electronics?

If you notice, there's always a revesamento of electronics in their house, one enters and leaves people taking electronics with him, he bought a gun, lives touching your phone, spends hours in front of computer, his face when the bell rings is always of fear.

rlc brings each of erwas

one must ruslan only right to look because you know modest,

and if rlc not behind it comes and also supports

We will soon arrest times a experience as it stands in the book.

RLC makes also guilty when it should be right.

if that is of today, there would already be the second mobile phone within a week

something is wrong there.

Esas capturas son del día : 13/06/2014 ...

Lo que dices tú no lo he visto yo ... se me ha pasado  >:(

if that is of today, there would already be the second mobile phone within a week

I've seen 4 people with the face of Russian mobsters at his house picking up electronics, a blond guy in black backpack, a fat couple having in this topic, and one woman with raised face. and all very suspicious, always looking to the sides by windows, and on the day of fuck when the bell rang he seemed to be running from the police, why this is the only explanation you stop fuck that beauty, to see who is at the door

I've seen 4 people with the face of Russian mobsters at his house picking up electronics, a blond guy in black backpack, a fat couple having in this topic, and one woman with raised face. and all very suspicious, always looking to the sides by windows, and on the day of fuck when the bell rang he seemed to be running from the police, why this is the only explanation you stop fuck that beauty, to see who is at the door

If you are correct, they might suddenly become interesting.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Doct19

Concealment telephony equipment under our eyes Live Site RLC will see camera 1

This Ruslan not afraid of anything against by the leaders of RLC may risk legal