B4 - General Topic 2022 #30 (March)

50 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Rush is fine for me when he fucks but I don't like it when he's indiscreet and inappropriate and walks into the girls' rooms without knocking (see with Holly and Tweety and see with Loraine). If he wants to fuck her he does it with dignity but it is a difficult thing for someone who is always drugged and drunk.. I point out that this is my thought

Fair answer , i don’t agree in all of the points , I have said many times , the girls have a mouth to speak , if they are bothered from any of Rus’s actions , they can either speak to him and let him know , they can also speak to Kylie that they don’t like some  of his actions as you say and in the end and most important , I believe if he was this annoyed as you sad and they didn’t like his or the couple’s company in general , they wouldn’t visit them in B5 or inviting  them always in the different apartments .

30 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Risposta giusta, non sono d'accordo su tutti i punti, l'ho detto molte volte, le ragazze hanno una bocca per parlare, se sono infastidite da una qualsiasi delle azioni di Rus, possono parlargli e farglielo sapere, loro posso anche dire a Kylie che a loro non piacciono alcune delle sue azioni come dici tu e alla fine e cosa più importante, credo che se fosse così infastidito come tu triste e a loro non piaceva la sua compagnia o quella della coppia in generale, non li visitavano in B5 né li invitavano sempre nei diversi appartamenti.

I dare to say that even if you talk to Rush ................. he certainly doesn't understand or pretends not to understand. In Barcelona he found heaven, he was used to Kylie and Viola