B4 - General Topic 2022 #30 (March)

33 minutes ago, poncherello said:

She is too attached, she is obsessed with Tweety and always gets in the way

They live in the same house as roommates, in this case girls on vacation. Of course they can spend time with each other.

They just have to not borrow each other's stuff without asking, be respectful when inviting guests and with noise, clean up their own messes and their private/ common spaces in general, keep their hands off/ not share each other's food and drinks without asking and without having your hands and face properly clean, respect each other's need for quiet time and, above all, respect each other's space and privacy, that's it.

These are basic rules of coexistence.

• Upvote 1

Things are so complicated of what’s going on that they continue in the next available room that many people can be  since Loraine’s and the penthouse are out of reach .. 

12 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Exactly what has Radislava done to Holly?

Most probably Holly has done or said things about Radislava and Tweety might be unhappy about it ..But since nothing is a coincidence , this eeek Tweety slept twice in Radislava’s room if I am correct and yesterday in B6 .. I believe that they will be completely fine in a couple of days but seeing Holly befriending Loraine amongst everyone it is for me the least to say awkward ..

I've been following Holly for two years, since my first stay. She never complained, she never raised her voice, she always accepted everything with a smile on her face. When she arrived Tweety it was clear that there was a different sympathy between them. The Christmas holidays ruined everything but if you remember Holly left Tweety alone, before leaving, for two days to warm up Tereza and Timur's bed. In those two evenings Loraine and Radi played with Teety and from that moment Radi became obsessive.

When Tweety returned to B4 first Rdi and then Loraine they never left only Holly and Tweety and this led to tonight's fight. Loraine is leaving and I think Holly will be sleeping in Loraine's room, certainly not in the big room, I think

12 minutes ago, costa049 said:

They live in the same house as roommates (girls) on vacation. They can spend time with each other. They just have to no borrow without asking, be respectful when inviting guests, clean up their own messes and common spaces, keep their hands off the other person's food, respect the need for quiet time and, above all, respect each other's space and privacy, that's it. It's a rule of coexistence, that's it. It's rules of coexistence.

u mean like loraine having to get dressed coz everyone just walks in her room