Diana & Efim Pictures

Diana this morning black stocking nice body

yavru çok güzel arkadaşlar ya bayılıyorum bu hatuna valla :)

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Missed that one.  Too busy admiring her and their easy going and what appears to be happy relationship

it looked like a cock and balls inside a heart but like I said number 5 cam was pretty fogged up

She really wants us to see. She is probably reading this and at this time she opened the door before the show. There were no fog problem at this time, the lens remained clear  :)

Definately no problem seeing this time what with the spray directly aimed at her pussy?  seemed to be really intense for her.

he's young I think he had a great ideal. just the WRONG gift.  she stuffed it all back in left it on the floor and went and woke him up gave him a little kiss and got dressed and left it on the floor when she left. BUT HE TRIED that's better than most men. kida broke my heart when he kicked poo and went back to bed all sad.

Ils paraissaient contrariés devant l'ordinateur portable hier soir avant que Diana n'aille au lit. Mauvaises nouvelles ? Erreur d'interprétation de ma part ?

They seemded annoyed in front the laptop yesterday evening before Diana go to bed. May be bad news. May be I make a mistake.  Can be an error of my share  :-\

Ils paraissaient contrariés devant l'ordinateur portable hier soir avant que Diana n'aille au lit. Mauvaises nouvelles ? Erreur d'interprétation de ma part ?

They seemded annoyed in front the laptop yesterday evening before Diana go to bed. May be bad news. May be I make a mistake.  Can be an error of my share  :-\

I think you're right. I noticed the same thing.

let me see if I understand, she came out of the house and left this on the floor? then he woke up and saw this on the floor and kicked the pohh and went back to sleep upset? If it was ... I think any of us would, you prepare a surprise for his mate and she opens not to take the floor? I would be angry