Diana & Efim Pictures

if I already liked this couple for their music, their way of treating each other with jokes and always affection, a love friend, a companion of love, with this gesture Efim won me, it is not necessary to be her birthday she receives a this, and just wanted to say how much he loves her and no matter the date will always love her, a relationship is not just sex, in my short time of RLC is the first time I see a man treat a woman like she deserves fondly Efim may have several flaws, but he really likes diana, and it is beautiful to see today, I'll stay up late tonight to see her reaction upon seeing this, with each passing day this couple is gaining more points with me.

I've seen such romance, with rose petals displayed in the shape of a heart, and it did not work out. We know that today.

I am amazed that so many CC members suddenly love this couple, and more amazed that people enjoy them for something other than watching biological sex.

Some people live their lives as dish-rags or used tubes of tooth-paste. Little Squirrel would be outta here without this couple. I'll hang out here a bit longer.  8)

kkkkkkkkkkkk also think, to get tired of waiting for her to get up, to dying of kkkkkkkkkkkkk sleep, what time she usually raises the 6? 7 or? if it is equal to the paul Leora and I wake to sleep she will still be in the same place

Missed that one.  Too busy admiring her and their easy going and what appears to be happy relationship

it looked like a cock and balls inside a heart but like I said number 5 cam was pretty fogged up

She really wants us to see. She is probably reading this and at this time she opened the door before the show. There were no fog problem at this time, the lens remained clear  :)

Definately no problem seeing this time what with the spray directly aimed at her pussy?  seemed to be really intense for her.