Diana & Efim Pictures

Guest BurakYilmaz

Tarzan qui fait la vaisselle ! Preparera-t-il le déjeuner ? Réponse dans un instant. Oui, quel bonheur ! Il sait faire cuire  un oeuf sur le plat. Les tartines au fromage aussi. Un bel effort ce matin... Continue mon gars, t'es le meilleur ! Par contre, si tu pouvais baisser les coudes quand tu manges...

Tarzan washes the dishes! Will he prepare lunch? Answer in a moment...  Yes ! What happiness he knows to cook an egg! Bread with melted cheese too. A good effort this morning ... Go on guy, you are the best !  By cons, if you could lower your elbows when you eat ...

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Seriously this non french guy is so beneath you, you teach him french guy! You teach him about class and sophistication! lol Did you also see that he doesn't wipe the table when he's done? He doesn't brush his hair in the morning? The guy's underwear is from last year's collection...psssh....what a loser...lol 

Tarzan qui fait la vaisselle ! Preparera-t-il le déjeuner ? Réponse dans un instant. Oui, quel bonheur ! Il sait faire cuire  un oeuf sur le plat. Les tartines au fromage aussi. Un bel effort ce matin... Continue mon gars, t'es le meilleur ! Par contre, si tu pouvais baisser les coudes quand tu manges...

Tarzan washes the dishes! Will he prepare lunch? Answer in a moment...  Yes ! What happiness he knows to cook an egg! Bread with melted cheese too. A good effort this morning ... Go on guy, you are the best !  By cons, if you could lower your elbows when you eat ...

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Seriously this non french guy is so beneath you, you teach him french guy! You teach him about class and sophistication! lol Did you also see that he doesn't wipe the table when he's done? He doesn't brush his hair in the morning? The guy's underwear is from last year's collection...psssh....what a loser...lol

Thank's for this mark of humour  I appreciate... It's right I exaggerate sometimes  :) but Iprefere Diana... I'm a man...