Diana & Efim Pictures

Décidemment, il aime bien se faire servir le petit mec... J'ai l'impression que ça commence à la gonfler...

Decidedly, he likes to be served the little guy ... I feel it starting to displease her.

I bet the opposite. I bet if he didn't liked to be served, then she would slowly lose interest. Women want to be dominated physically and psychologically. This is just another form of that domination. It's also the old fashion norm in Eastern Europe. Within this context, if the man doesn't act like this he would ultimately lose some part of his masculinity.

Permets moi de ne pas du tout partager ce point de vue qui date d'un autre âge. Tu n'as sans doute pas remarqué comment elle a claqué le pot de Ketchup sur la table et tu n'as sans doute pas vu son regard lorsqu'elle lui a tendu la fourchette sinon tu ne tiendrais sans doute pas ce discours. Cela dit, mon grand père et ma grand- . . .Nous sommes au 21 ème siècle, il serait temps d'évoluer...

I believe all of you have over-simplified the situation.

Division of labor between a man and a woman is determined by their upbringing, their hormone and energy levels, their individual personalities, and cultural norms. It is true that many woman want to know they have captured a strong, dominant male -- not a wimp -- and it is also true that they want to know that they can psychologically dominate him.

Other than that, I don't believe the nature of "war between the sexes" has changed in the last 4 million years.

Je crois que vous avez tous trop simplifié la situation.

La division du travail entre un homme et une femme est déterminé par leur éducation, leurs niveaux d'hormones et de l'énergie, leur personnalité, et les normes culturelles. Il est vrai que beaucoup de femmes veulent savoir qu'ils ont capturé un fort, mâle dominant - pas une mauviette - et il est vrai aussi qu'ils veulent savoir qu'ils peuvent psychologiquement le dominer.

Autre que cela, je ne crois pas que la nature de la «guerre des sexes» a changé au cours des 4 derniers millions d'années.

Décidemment, il aime bien se faire servir le petit mec... J'ai l'impression que ça commence à la gonfler...

Decidedly, he likes to be served the little guy ... I feel it starting to displease her.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I bet the opposite. I bet if he didn't liked to be served, then she would slowly lose interest. Women want to be dominated physically and psychologically. This is just another form of that domination. It's also the old fashion norm in Eastern Europe. Within this context, if the man doesn't act like this he would ultimately lose some part of his masculinity.

>:(  t'as vu ça ou que l'on voulai être dominer toi ? >:( >:(

Permets moi de ne pas du tout partager ce point de vue qui date d'un autre âge. Tu n'as sans doute pas remarqué comment elle a claqué le pot de Ketchup sur la table et tu n'as sans doute pas vu son regard lorsqu'elle lui a tendu la fourchette sinon tu ne tiendrais sans doute pas ce discours. Cela dit, mon grand père et ma grand- . . .Nous sommes au 21 ème siècle, il serait temps d'évoluer...

Division of labor between a man and a woman is determined by their upbringing, their hormone and energy levels, their individual personalities, and cultural norms. It is true that many woman want to know they have captured a strong, dominant male -- not a wimp -- and it is also true that they want to know that they can psychologically dominate him.

Other than that, I don't believe the nature of "war between the sexes" has changed in the last 4 million years.

La division du travail entre un homme et une femme est déterminé par leur éducation, leurs niveaux d'hormones et de l'énergie, leur personnalité, et les normes culturelles. Il est vrai que beaucoup de femmes veulent savoir qu'ils ont capturé un fort, mâle dominant - pas une mauviette - et il est vrai aussi qu'ils veulent savoir qu'ils peuvent psychologiquement le dominer.

Autre que cela, je ne crois pas que la nature de la «guerre des sexes» a changé au cours des 4 derniers millions d'années.

je suis d'accord moi c'est au lit que je vois si c'est des vrai mecs pas dans les taches ménagères ! lol

;) :-*bisous mon écureuil préféré

Foamy doesn't mean mean that know that woman work mean they are also becoming dominant?  and we are slowly seeing some type of elevation type of change.  maybe in 4 million years or so the roles will be reversed.

something like the Planet of the Apers moves if the late 1960's early 70's  Woman are more take change kick ass then take names now then they were in the 50's.

Foamy doesn't mean mean that know that woman work mean they are also becoming dominant?  and we are slowly seeing some type of elevation type of change.  maybe in 4 million years or so the roles will be reversed.

something like the Planet of the Apers moves if the late 1960's early 70's  Woman are more take change kick ass then take names now then they were in the 50's.

??? hein ?? ???

Sorry what I wanted to say was that aren't women become more dominant then they were in years past.

Evaluation is in constant change and that maybe we are at the beginning of role reversals and in 4 million years or so females with be dominant and  males with be the weaker sex. Years ago woman did not work except during WW2 then at the end of the war they went back to being the weaker sex.  Now they work in all types of jobs.  Some men stay home and keep house.  So we might be seeing the beginning of role changes  How long tell the complete changeover  who knows.

Sorry what I wanted to say was that aren't women become more dominant then they were in years past.

Evaluation is in constant change and that maybe we are at the beginning of role reversals and in 4 million years or so females with be dominant and  males with be the weaker sex. Years ago woman did not work except during WW2 then at the end of the war they went back to being the weaker sex.  Now they work in all types of jobs.  Some men stay home and keep house.  So we might be seeing the beginning of role changes  How long tell the complete changeover  who knows.

;) ah ok je comprends mieux !!!  ;)

Let's pretend that we live in Viking times. Let's assume a woman didn't like her husband, and wanted to divorce him. She would put on his "pants" -- different design back then -- and walk down the main street in the village.

That meant it was done deal.Divorce done.

Wanna talk about the difference between colonial Dutch and English in North America. Sure, I know you're interested in such trivia. Dutch women could transfer and own real property, and could represent themselves in a court of law. English women could not. Dutch were concerned about this when England took over New Netherland by force of arms.

Some of this male-female relationship stuff is a matter of cCulture and society, but inside the house, the situation can be very different.

Russian women are like this, they are human in daily life. about 5 Russian couples who are on rlc, it is women who are responsible for cooking and cleaning, in addition to their work for some of them.

Russian women are like this, they are human in daily life. about 5 Russian couples who are on rlc, it is women who are responsible for cooking and cleaning, in addition to their work for some of them.

They are not russian...

l'image de la femme docile qui prépare à manger et réalise les tâches ménagères cantonne bien cette dernière dans le rôle de la femme objet entièrement soumise à l'homme pour répondre à ses désirs. C'est pourquoi je pense que cette caricature ne devrait plus exister. La femme est l'égal de l'homme aussi bien pour le sexe que pour le ménage.

Efim devrait bien y songer lorsqu'il retourne Diana dans tous les sens lors de leurs ébats sexuels car je ne suis pas certain qu'on puisse dire ébats amoureux. Et RLC devrait évoluer aussi dans la conception de ses scenaries... Comme je l'écrivais avant, nous ne sommes plus à l'époque des grands singes...

Pourquoi Diana ne prendrait-elle pas l'initiative de la relation sexuelle Ce pourrait être intéressant. Par ailleurs, Efim pourrait repasser les T-shirts et faire à manger.

Et ceux qui ne partagent pas non plus ce point de vue pourraient essayer aussi, ça ferait des vacances à Madame. ;D

Image of the docile woman who prepares food and performs chores confined the woman as object woman obedient to man to fulfill his desires. That is why I think this cartoon should not exist. Woman is equal to man as well as for sex as for household.

Efim well should think about it when Diana returns in every way along their sexual antics because I'm not sure we can say lovemaking. RLC should evolve in the design of its scenaries ... As I wrote before, we are no longer in the era of great apes ...

Why Diana Does not take the initiative of sexual activity This could be interesting. Efim could board T-shirts and cook.

And those who do not share this view more could also try, it would vacation to Madame. :D

They are not russian...

l'image de la femme docile qui prépare à manger et réalise les tâches ménagères cantonne bien cette dernière dans le rôle de la femme objet entièrement soumise à l'homme pour répondre à ses désirs. C'est pourquoi je pense que cette caricature ne devrait plus exister. La femme est l'égal de l'homme aussi bien pour le sexe que pour le ménage.

Efim devrait bien y songer lorsqu'il retourne Diana dans tous les sens lors de leurs ébats sexuels car je ne suis pas certain qu'on puisse dire ébats amoureux. Et RLC devrait évoluer aussi dans la conception de ses scenaries... Comme je l'écrivais avant, nous ne sommes plus à l'époque des grands singes...

Pourquoi Diana ne prendrait-elle pas l'initiative de la relation sexuelle Ce pourrait être intéressant. Par ailleurs, Efim pourrait repasser les T-shirts et faire à manger.

Et ceux qui ne partagent pas non plus ce point de vue pourraient essayer aussi, ça ferait des vacances à Madame. ;D

Image of the docile woman who prepares food and performs chores confined the woman as object woman obedient to man to fulfill his desires. That is why I think this cartoon should not exist. Woman is equal to man as well as for sex as for household.

Efim well should think about it when Diana returns in every way along their sexual antics because I'm not sure we can say lovemaking. RLC should evolve in the design of its scenaries ... As I wrote before, we are no longer in the era of great apes ...

Why Diana Does not take the initiative of sexual activity This could be interesting. Efim could board T-shirts and cook.

And those who do not share this view more could also try, it would vacation to Madame. :D

do you mean that tanya, leora, alina, sofia maya and not Russian?!