B5 General Topic 2022 #10 (April / May)

11 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Maybe a good life with Thor? In any case both are as sex experts as Gina and Bruno. Who knows what she will do in her private life. i believe, however, she will remain in this professional evironment. First of all because she is convinced and second I believe she has no other choice. So Thor will the right man for her. At least for a while. Who knows how long and what happens between them. Maybe they will make a family. 👨‍👦👩‍👧😉

As I have said , I think Tweety ( mostly her ) and then Holly aren’t looking the usual daily guys , money is essential for them , especially tweety .. Of course we saw Holly with guys that contradict my belief , but Dubai , Bali , California , Miami and such destinations , these are all hints for trying to have the good and comfortable life ..and for girls who have no hesitation on anything on cameras , they won’t hesitate in real life things ..

No matter what I wish both Holly and tweety to be extremely happy , most of all healthy and achieve all the things they have in their mind ..BUT with a simple condition ..not to play the men or take advantage of them in cruel ways ..Because then karma is a bitch and they won’t manage to escape a same fate..

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As I have said , I think Tweety ( mostly her ) and then Holly aren’t looking the usual daily guys , money is essential for them , especially tweety .. Of course we saw Holly with guys that contradict my belief , but Dubai , Bali , California , Miami and such destinations , these are all hints for trying to have the good and comfortable life ..and for girls who have no hesitation on anything on cameras , they won’t hesitate in real life things ..

No matter what I wish both Holly and tweety to be extremely happy , most of all healthy and achieve all the things they have in their mind ..BUT with a simple condition ..not to play the men or take advantage of them in cruel ways ..Because then karma is a bitch and they won’t manage to escape a same fate..

Well said 👍 I agree completely with you. No one should hurt anyone physically or/and mentally. ☝️

6 minutes ago, Noodle said:

No, sex is no romanticism, love is romanticism. But no one wants to commit to anyone. Where is romanticism by the tenants?  🤔

There have been examples that tenants met people on cameras , becoming lovers and then having a relationship , if I remember correctly , some gorls became mothers on people they met in Barcelona and appeared on cameras .. Look at Gina and Bruno , they met on cameras ..

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Well said 👍 I agree completely with you. No one should hurt anyone physically or/and mentally. ☝️

Let’s hope that both will keep up to the expectations of  being “ good and nice girls “ 😂

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Noodle said:

Maybe a good life with Thor? In any case both are as sex experts as Gina and Bruno. Who knows what she will do in her private life. i believe, however, she will remain in this professional evironment. First of all because she is convinced and second I believe she has no other choice. So Thor will the right man for her. At least for a while. Who knows how long and what happens between them. Maybe they will make a family. 👨‍👦👩‍👧😉

the very minute holly leaves, the next conquest for thor will be luna.  holly doesn't mean anything to any of the guys she's been with during all her stays with rlc.  she is just another easy peace of ass!  put a few drugs in her and she's mayo for the sandwich!!

• Like 1