Sleep all day!

What's with these guys sleeping all day? Either I'm getting confused with the time difference between where I am and where they are but the clock says its almost 11am at the moment. And it seems to be a regular thing whenever I tune in

She works something close to what we call "swing shift."

He doesn't work. He just goes for military training, which we call  "National Guard."

Leora is just a young, devastatingly pretty, demure woman. We call her a "Classical Greek Goddess."

We are certainly correct on our last assumption.  :-* :P :-* :P :-* :-* :-*

She works something close to what we call "swing shift."

He doesn't work. He just goes for military training, which we call  "National Guard."

Leora is just a young, devastatingly pretty, demure woman. We call her a "Classical Greek Goddess."

We are certainly correct on our last assumption.  :-* :P :-* :P :-* :-* :-*

You have three out of four right she is not working as of right now..she has been going to the tanning salon and to a ballet classes or stretching classes as she calls them.

And definitely  she is a Goddess!!!

You have three out of four right she is not working as of right now..she has been going to the tanning salon and to a ballet classes or stretching classes as she calls them.

And definitely  she is a Goddess!!!

Yes, I'm aware of this. Haven't seen a stethoscope. Still, she has a career, which is more than we can say for most RLC tenants.

If she indeed is taking ballet classes, I would love to see her practice in her living room. She can be fully clothed: I don't care. I was happy to see Nora laughing in her dowdy house-clothes while she worked on puzzles. I guess I'm just easily pleased by such beautiful women.

Anything beats clicking on Goon Boy.