B1 - General Topic 2022 #15 (April)

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Most Valuable Player/Person

Definitely! She cooked with a lot of effort, pleasure and fun, she bated with so much intensity and pleasure like I've never seen, etc. But the sisters also showed their value, by working out, dancing, singing, drawing and cooking too, which proves that a girl can always have value in many ways. And it was also great seeing Alana and Bea there. In fact, B1 still kept a great atmosphere and a good synergy between them three with Karol out. 😀 😊 😍

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, costa049 said:

Which is all part of private life. You can always like other tenants without having to complain that tenants are useless just for living their private lives (when it is what's supposed) and/ or not bating or having sex on cameras  (or do it all the time), which is highly likely to happen, but they aren't obligated to do.

I'm not complaining, Azmi does not owe me anything but at the same time my right to express my opinion about girls who know in advance exactly what kind of place they go which is networked entirely on cameras 24/7 and it's pathetic to make sure to cover them self's all-day and act as they are lives in some monastery.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, joyer said:

I'm not complaining, Azmi does not owe me anything but at the same time my right to express my opinion about girls who know in advance exactly what kind of place they go which is networked entirely on cameras 24/7 and it's pathetic to make sure to cover them self's all-day and act as they are lives in some monastery.

Nothing personally against you, but you are very wrong. But I don't want to reopen this wasted discussion to not intoxicate the thread again. 

16 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Definitely! She cooked with a lot of effort, pleasure and fun, she bated with so much intensity and pleasure like I've never seen, etc. But the sisters also showed their value, by working out, dancing, singing, drawing and cooking too, which proves that a girl can always have value in many ways. And it was also great seeing Alana and Bea there. In fact, B1 still kept a great atmosphere and a good synergy between them three with Karol out. 😀 😊 😍

And I hope they keep this atmosphere with Karol too. 🙂

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

And I hope they keep this atmosphere with Karol too. 

The way you wrote it gives the impression that Karol was in the way of them doing all this. I believe in the contrary, Karol is the one that made them being comfortable to do what ever they want.

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The way you wrote it gives the impression that Karol was in the way of them doing all this. I believe in the contrary, Karol is the one that made them being comfortable to do what ever they want.

I'm sorry if I made it seem like that. I meant that they still kept a great atmosphere even while Karol was out, which this B1 already had with her there too. And I hope they continue the celebrations with her too. The rest I agree. 

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Karol really happy about her weight. 🥰

We are very happy about cam 9. 😉

And I hope she had a nice vacation and has come back feeling even better with herself, and hope spreads that into B1. 🙂

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

And I hope she had a nice vacation and has come back feeling even better with herself, and spreads that into B1. 🙂

She did. She came in dancing, too a shower, danced naked a little more, checked her phone naked in bed and left.  Great energy. Very happy and smiling.

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She did. She came in dancing, too a shower, danced naked a little more, checked her phone naked in bed and left.  Great energy. Very happy and smiling.

Great to see her like that! 😃 And she must have a lot to share with Marlene and the sisters. 🙂