B1 - General Topic 2022 #15 (April)

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

its better than esmi getting embarassed if she walked in on her, marlene wouldnt care

I think Marlene does it because she likes the risk, just like Karol.

But what may really happens is that they already know when the others will return.

12 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

it was probably karol who she told, she knows the offcam sisters wont be back untill bedtime

Maybe you didn't see the "offcam" sisters having fun at B5 "on cams". I wonder why you didn't give a single comment on that. Wait, I know, no need to waste words, they weren't bating or with a guy fucking.

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Maybe you didn't see the "offcam" sisters having fun at B5 "on cams". I wonder why you didn't give a single comment on that. Wait, I know, no need to answer, they weren't bating or with a guy fucking.

i said when they will be back not where they are

5 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i said when they will be back not where they are

You are a joke, because you keep calling them "offcam" and when they are having fun on cams you don't give a comment or just complain about everything that isn't sexually related. So your argument is irrelevant my friend. 😉

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

You are a joke, because you keep calling them "offcam" and when they are having fun on cams you don't give a comment or just complain about everything that isn't sexually related. So your argument is irrelevant my friend. 😉

i leave the commentating to u, i just say the things that u wont, btw they are been out for 10 hours so far and 2 of those was having fun in B5

8 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i leave the commentating to u, i just say the things that u wont, btw they are been out for 10 hours so far and 2 of those was having fun in B5

I seriously advice you to take your hand off your dick for a second and get a life to enjoy, for your own good. End of discussion.

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I seriously advice you to take your hand off your dick for a second and get a life to enjoy, for your own good. End of discussion.

i will say when its the end of discussion, unless u want to ignore me

14 minutes ago, costa049 said:

You are a joke because you can't stop watching these 2 sisters that do absolutely nothing. 😁

• Upvote 2