B1 - General Topic 2022 #15 (April)

7 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Marlene is one of the best tenants right now in the project. She really share her intimacy with us. Bring home her hookups, isn't shy while bating and is funny all round. 

Have to note that she put a lot of effort in doing this traditional cakes. She took many days to finish them. I believe that this means a lot to her. And she did to share with her new friends.

Marlene is the MVP of the month. 

Excellent said mister 😇👏🏻👏🏻

6 hours ago, costa049 said:

Definitely! She cooked with a lot of effort, pleasure and fun, she bated with so much intensity and pleasure like I've never seen, etc. But the sisters also showed their value, by working out, dancing, singing, drawing and cooking too, which proves that a girl can always have value in many ways. And it was also great seeing Alana and Bea there. In fact, B1 still kept a great atmosphere and a good synergy between them three with Karol out. 😀 😊 😍

It’s all part of the atmosphere and how great this apartment works with  great chemistry and relations amongst  the girls, everyone feels respected and respects . I just wish for Karol who looks like a really great girl and also her guy a very cool person that she abandons RLC and quits and try to finally start the normal real life with him rather than having still not common nights together and Karol ( despite it doesn’t look like it as you ca never tell ) she knows exactly her “ obligations “ and what she represents as a fan favorite of RLC and she’s always respecting with her presence and anything she does the subscribers .But real life and her guy are MUCH MUCH MUCH more important than any of this camera world .

6 hours ago, thinga69 said:

The way you wrote it gives the impression that Karol was in the way of them doing all this. I believe in the contrary, Karol is the one that made them being comfortable to do what ever they want.

You are absolutely right , Karol is the mentor and knowing all of her history and her things in front of cameras , makes their showing much easier ..and before the Esmi / Zabava issue appears again , I have personally said how RLC “ sees “ Esmi and the situation with Zabava who anyone could see when the war started . This apartment’s potential is gigantic ..

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Esmi, these are the style of panties you should wear. You look amazing in these. Maybe we could try some boy shorts too. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

She bought a pack full of those. 🥰

• Like 2