Voyeur vs Interactive

itsme

I am considering starting up a cam site featuring a girl that I know. My question is what level of interaction is too much to be considered Voyeur? A lot of people like WW.Com where people just live stream whatever, but it's not exactly voyeur.  And obviously if all you want to see is a girl masturbate there are cam sites. Where is the line?

One thing good about ww.com is that the people allowed to be interactive is highly restricted.  Only paying Elite members can chat...and even those people are restricted on the kinds of things they can say.  But for the vast majority of the viewers, ww.com is a voyeur site.  They can only watch.

itsme, if you want to allow some amount of interaction, I suggest you do something similar and highly regulate who can chat and what they can say.  There are many nice, polite people out there who your girlfriend might enjoy relating to.  Just try to restrict the "Hey, BB!!  Show me your pussy!" kind of people as much as you can.  Let them go to chaturbate and similar places.

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.

For me I'm old school Voy is to watch without being seen or heard.  Like when it was safe to go out looking thru windows.  Yes they know that they are being watched but not when or by who but it is safer then going out looking.  RLC is not perfect but it is close.  They should not know about us and read and or post on CC.  So she should not know about us or contact us.    I know this is impossible but a house with cams and the people not knowing about them would be the best for me.