B1 - General Topic 2022 #16 (April)

Angel Marlene on her way to another conquest 😋😋😋😈😈 Will it be one of the two previous “ victims “ 😆 ( highly unlikely ) or a new mister ? ( most probably ) ..the little one looking gorgeous …and as always braless , fantastic and amazing angel Marlene and good luck , whether she ends up alone or with  company , either in the apartment or elsewhere , this girl is simply wonderful , easy going , fun and pleasure to watch and observe , best GOV by far . 

Just now, ddhm said:

Angel Marlene on her way to another conquest 😋😋😋😈😈 Will it be one of the two previous “ victims “ 😆 ( highly unlikely ) or a new mister ? ( most probably ) ..the little one looking gorgeous …and as always braless , fantastic and amazing angel Marlene and good luck , whether she ends up alone or with  company , either in the apartment or elsewhere , this girl is simply wonderful , easy going , fun and pleasure to watch and observe , best GOV by far . 

I don't want to kill your vibe but I think that they are going to that nice restaurant that K&A loves so much. Looks like B2 are going with them.

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Esmi home alone. She could take her pants off 😋

One of the many things that I love about Kristy is that she's like me, when arrived at home the first thing that comes off is the jeans. 😅

• Upvote 1