B1 - General Topic 2022 #16 (April)

5 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I don't want to kill your vibe but I think that they are going to that nice restaurant that K&A loves so much. Looks like B2 are going with them.

As long as they have fun and enjoy , this is all that matters for me .Barcelona , spring , good vibes , smiles , that’s it .. You put one stone and you have a whole building in the process ..Will always be excited for Marlene , I can’t think the last time I was looking forward to enjoy so much the presence of a GOV .. perhaps also her English talks , spontaneous reactions , really genuine and funny 🙂 The girl “ won “ me that night in B5 with Tata and the guys , I checked the whole evening and the talks , that’s the life spirit for me personally for that age when you are on holidays .. this was a female “ ddhm” reflection 😂🤣😂🤣 in the mirror seeing by angel Marlene . The girl has all the qualifications to have a fantastic stay with everything she’s willing  to share …even her Easter preparations last week showed one more side of her incredible personality . A strong and independent girl , passionate , good heart , nothing more to ask 😇

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As long as they have fun and enjoy , this is all that matters for me .Barcelona , spring , good vibes , smiles , that’s it .. You put one stone and you have a whole building in the process ..Will always be excited for Marlene , I can’t think the last time I was looking forward to enjoy so much the presence of a GOV .. perhaps also her English talks , spontaneous reactions , really genuine and funny 🙂 The girl “ won “ me that night in B5 with Tata and the guys , I checked the whole evening and the talks , that’s the life spirit for me personally for that age when you are on holidays .. this was a female “ ddhm” reflection 😂🤣😂🤣 in the mirror seeing by angel Marlene . The girl has all the qualifications to have a fantastic stay with everything she’s willing  to share …even her Easter preparations last week showed one more side of her incredible personality . A strong and independent girl , passionate , good heart , nothing more to ask 😇

That's all true. B1 is in good hands when everything is OK with Karol and husband and then she can leave the project. 

And I think that they are having fun in a bar. 😉

Even if it is fantastic to watch the best camera position for such kind of activities like Karol is providing , masturbating with high heels on and her mini dress up , beautiful endless long legs , simply stunning and speechless to watch an absolutely HORNY Karol , it is sad at the same time to think that instead of either going to her boyfriend’s place or have him waiting for her to finish the night as it is deserved , she lays on the couch to satisfy herself ( yes , great , but … )