Guest xvoyeurx

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest observer1

Doesn't look good, does it.  Wonder if it has anything to do with pictures published on here?

Not even "under maintenance" but totally gone......

Fun while it lasted though.

Guest xvoyeurx

Doesn't look good, does it.

Not even "under maintenance" but totally gone......

it's a chance j have suscribe just for 3 days just for see this couple and now offline,go in hell rlc

J'allais justement me ré-abonner....

Les autres couples m'ennuie à force, mais avec eux, on aurait eu de quoi s'amuser.

Des artistes, des jeunes qui aiment s'amuser et rigoler... C'est pas les deux derniers couples arrivés qui nous prennent en haleine...

A suivre, si c'est juste un problème tout autre qu'un appartement fermé...

Guest xvoyeurx

si rlc a mis l'appartement directement hors ligne,c'est très mauvais signe.

je plaint tout ceux qui ce sont abonnés pour un mois et qui vont voir aujourd'hui qu'ils sont partis.

je suis degouté,c'était un super couple,fait chier

Guest observer1

If they've gone completely it rather suggests it was a ploy to increase subscription numbers, which it almost certainly has done.

I suggest that may be a very short-termist policy.  Those who have subscribed are hardly likely to continue with their subscription now these two have gone.  Me included.

Looks like the thin end of the wedge to me.

It I had to guess I would say there is a glitch with cameras and has not bt RLC yet. I am sure all will be back to normal soon.

complains to you at kastromi has set the private pictures

let's see whether the return

was in sofia katya or two days

what if you can find private about the residents should not it veröffendlichen equ

Guest xvoyeurx

It must a technical issue, they just moved there with all their staff. I think it's just something temporary... Hope so!!!!  :o

no sure,when there is technical problem,the appartment is in maintenance mode,

but here directly offline,it's very strange.

corboblanc have post personal pics of diana,maybe it's for this reasons they are offline now

Guest observer1

It must a technical issue, they just moved there with all their staff. I think it's just something temporary... Hope so!!!!  :o

Surely then they would be "under maintenance" like KR's apartment was for quite a while recently.