offline !

Guest xvoyeurx

Guest observer1

Anyway, I sent an email to RLC, I can't wait for the answer.  ???

I wouldn't hold your breath - whatever reason they give (if they bother to reply at all) won't be the truth.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ils ont été déportés en Sibérie par le KGB.... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Allez je ne plaisante plus là.

Je n'ai jamais beaucoup apprécié Corboblanc pour ses coups de gueules anti Upload.net mais s'il vous plait les gars, arrêtés de vous acharnés sur lui.

Ce garçon à pensé bien faire en partageant sa trouvaille, sans causer de tort à qui que ce soit et si l'ont devait blâmé une personne, je blâmerait plutôt les gens qui affiches leurs vrai Nom, leur image sur des réseaux publics etc' car en se rendant publiques ces informations, ces gens ne mesures pas tout ce qui peut être fait à leur encontre.

Dès qu'ils apparaissent sur des réseaux publics, qu'ils publies des images d'eux, de leur vie privée, ils ne peuvent s'en prendre qu'à eux-même si un jour, des petits curieux comme corboblanc ou nous dévoilons ce qu'ils ont publié d'eux ailleurs.

Voilà, j'ai terminé mon spitch'.

I'd be surprised if they were taken down because of the pictures posted on here.  The apartment was taken down within twelve hours of the pictures being posted, on a weekend.  It's probably just a coincidence.

I'd also be surprised if RLC intended to only have the apartment active for a week or so.  It must take quite an investment to line up the apartment, set up all the cameras, and move everyone's things in, on top of the compensation for the couples.  I don't think it makes sense for them to go through all that for just one week of action.

I'd be surprised if they were taken down because of the pictures posted on here.  The apartment was taken down within twelve hours of the pictures being posted, on a weekend.  It's probably just a coincidence.

I'd also be surprised if RLC intended to only have the apartment active for a week or so.  It must take quite an investment to line up the apartment, set up all the cameras, and move everyone's things in, on top of the compensation for the couples.  I don't think it makes sense for them to go through all that for just one week of action.

RLC are going to use this apartment as soon as possible. I still hope it's Diana & Efim, if not a nice couple similar to them, maybe it's time for the woman in red to join, she knows the flat already very well  ;)

Guest observer1

If RLC didn't like their Facebook profiles and the pictures it contained then surely they would have had them removed before they took up their tenancy.  Besides if they are on a freely accessible page on Facebook (or equivalent) they are not private, they are in the public domain.

RLC are going to use this apartment as soon as possible. I still hope it's Diana & Efim, if not a nice couple similar to them, maybe it's time for the woman in red to join, she knows the flat already very well  ;)

La femme en rouge est 'Tania"..... ^^

Guys the network is the network, you can not escape to the network

now there is no more privacy since people decide to undergo big brother (the prying eyes) must also accept the showdown of their past and present

In Iceland was made a revolution through the network

This is not to defend those who publish photos and videos covered by copyrigth

but the solution would be very senplice for subscribers, create an on-demand payors where you can review a few episodes of the day

and you will see that subscriptions will increase.

Remember that if no one pays RCL can not expand and pay couples

We can not because of those who can not subscribe to collapse .... more ...

a little common sense guys!

otherwise you will not go anywhere ...

good vision at all

Guest xvoyeurx

for the moment,we don't know if it's because corboblanc have post personnal pics of diana.

j wait answer of my email j have send to support rlc but j think it's for this reason.

if it's for this reason,why rlc have not speak with diana for she close her facebook before they go online.

J'ai une petite question, si quelqu'un pourrait m'aider ce serait cool!

Le truc c'est que j'aimerais tester les 3 jours enfin le trial a 7$95 mais au moment de payer ils indiquent que apres il faudra continuer à payer 29$95 par mois, est-ce vrai?

Merci

Guest xvoyeurx

J'ai une petite question, si quelqu'un pourrait m'aider ce serait cool!

Le truc c'est que j'aimerais tester les 3 jours enfin le trial a 7$95 mais au moment de payer ils indiquent que apres il faudra continuer à payer 29$95 par mois, est-ce vrai?

Merci

non,il faut juste que tu annule avant la fin des 3 jours et ton abonnement ne sera pas renouvellé.

note bien ton numero ID quand tu va t'abonner,tu en aura besoin pour annuler ton abonnement