RIP Diana & Efim

so why don't you read the fucking times before you get all smart.

Alrighty...

According to my time zone, you created this thread at 10:36 am. Now:

1. The user "xvoyeurx" created the thread titled offline at 6:46 am, roughly 4 hours before your post.

2. The the "tanya identified" thread, the first post that acknowledged them gone was at 6:45 am, 4 hours before your post and there were approximately 25 posts after that discussing that topic.

3. The user 'themightyrasin' created the thread titled And Goodbye to Diana and Efim... at 6:49, another 4 hours before your post and there were approximately 12 posts after that discussing that topic.

4. The user 'helicopuma' created the thread diana et efim disparus at 8:56 am, an hour and a half before your post.

So before your limited brain decides to name call, please make sure you know what you're talking about.

Guest ivandopalo

Alrighty...

1. The user "xvoyeurx" created the thread titled offline at 6:46 am, roughly 4 hours before your post.

2. The the "tanya identified" thread, the first post that acknowledged them gone was at 6:45 am, 4 hours before your post and there were approximately 25 posts after that discussing that topic.

3. The user 'themightyrasin' created the thread titled And Goodbye to Diana and Efim... at 6:49, another 4 hours before your post and there were approximately 12 posts after that discussing that topic.

4. The user 'helicopuma' created the thread diana et efim disparus at 8:56 am, an hour and a half before your post.

So before your limited brain decides to name call, please make sure you know what you're talking about.

dickheads sent photos to email before posting here

Alrighty...

dickheads sent photos to email before posting here

was the email also publicly shared?

Alrighty...

I checked the forum before making my post to see if anyone had made a similar post, because of the time differences if you look on the main page my post was made first.

Your tiny brain was obviously not functioning correctly when you read the posts.