Check out Ruslan's t-shirt...

Guest stk18685

Guest stk18685

Someone has been reading the comments about themselves on CC? Passive aggressive?

(In English)

"Some people say I have a bad attitude. Those people can go f*ck off." ...something along those lines, he keeps moving around and putting his knee up to his chest.

Definately keeps moving aroung.. Jacked up on amphetamine perhaps?

Based on his behavior that would be my guess. 

Also they were a lot of shirts from America.  Many charities in the US provide shirts like that for low income people around the world.  That is why you see many third world poor wearing t-shirts with American sayings on them.  I wonder if they get them since they don't seem to have any jobs.

nei rlc has a contract with disabled people made ​​it so sad

there are two pairs here.

ruslan always gets seizures that can be seen on his face contorts his face and he always has experienced in his child years, what have had to do with water therefore has ruslan afraid of water.

He will also take drugs that we do not see where ruslan the drug takes

Katja is morbidly sick with their fingernails that need to be kept clean all others do not care.

during sex, it is mainly the two always just fuck from behind it seems to me that the ruslan katya do not want to see what a great woman he has

the second couple is sofia and romantic

the two you can already watch the the two are sick

the whole behavior of the two speaks associations

In the evening when the two go to bed catch the two are where they have the dog still barking is to be the good night greeting

fortunately, we have RLC which have the 4 under 24 hours the control which nothing bad to come

Guest xvoyeurx

what the fuck,j go sleep last night at 3 am and ruslan are again on computer and now j'm connect at 11 am and this nerd guy are again on this fucking computer.

he have sleep last night or he have play all the night video games?we have a stefan number 2 now on rlc

Guest Doct19

nei rlc has a contract with disabled people made ​​it so sad

there are two pairs here.

ruslan always gets seizures that can be seen on his face contorts his face and he always has experienced in his child years, what have had to do with water therefore has ruslan afraid of water.

He will also take drugs that we do not see where ruslan the drug takes

Katja is morbidly sick with their fingernails that need to be kept clean all others do not care.

during sex, it is mainly the two always just fuck from behind it seems to me that the ruslan katya do not want to see what a great woman he has

the second couple is sofia and romantic

the two you can already watch the the two are sick

the whole behavior of the two speaks associations

In the evening when the two go to bed catch the two are where they have the dog still barking is to be the good night greeting

fortunately, we have RLC which have the 4 under 24 hours the control which nothing bad to come

2 days ago I launched a topic

I think that these two people are simple of spirit, I worked of the years with handicapped people I am almost on in the sight of their behavior which they are autists

if it is so then rlc would have the two should not be in the apartment.

or who so well employed by the voestellungs conversation that's not it noticed

the two are sick and are under the supervision

or makes rlc already the modern home care with cams

I am far too ignorant on the topic to be able to come out with a valid opinion, however, don't you think that they both are quite able to interact with people around them, friends and outsiders.

I am far too ignorant on the topic to be able to come out with a valid opinion, however, don't you think that they both are quite able to interact with people around them, friends and outsiders.

Yes they do have friends that hang out with them periodically and all look pretty normal. It is disturbing that they wear the same clothes for so long and don't seem to shower as much as I would expect.  Maybe just the culture there - just different than what I am accustomed to.

which is to be very ill with sofia also seems

what sofia so on tablets increases and then is still the astma spray

not just healthy

rlc has sent two sick couple in the apartment and not notice it