What are they playing now ?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ermis

the faty one undreesed in front of Efim, and now they both missing.

Someone plz can check the bathroom?

Quand Efim et son pote était dans le living room avec la fille qui se deshabillé ils lui disait " on veut voir ton corp, les gens devant les cameras peuvent te voir alors pourquoi pas nous !! " ( c'est du a peu pres car mon niveau de russe est moyen et surtout ils emploi de l'argot et ils sont bourrés )

Je fais pas parti des millionnaires mais il me semble que tous le monde est couché. Je pense qu'il n'y aura plus rien pour cette nuit :( a moins que ça parte en touche pipi dans le living room, ce qui est peu sure ...

Explain something to me. I watched most of it and then left. When i returned Efim was in the bathroom with one of the girls. She was washing her face and Efim was cleaning hands. DID SOMETHING LIKE bj transpire in the bathroom?

All this happened while Diana remained in bed. Frankly i think she left the others because she got sick from the alcohol. They were drinking probably lots of brandy straight. Atone point eceryone came into the bedroom to check on her and somewhat "revive" her.

So...what happened with the guest and Efim in the bathroom?

Thanks

Cas