RLC Membership

Machevh

35 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Does anyone know how often RLC releases the € 9.95 Trial Offer for Premium Membership?

It's permanent. They just advertise it. They've had a temporary offer that includes replay, not currently up. 😉

RLC should have other options for subscribers. To me, only one or maybe two apartments are worth watching that provide ultimate voyeur teases on a daily basis. So why pay full price for wasted apartments that offer sweet fuck all for true voyeurs. RLC should offer prorated prices to at least get some extra potential subscribers and extra revenue for them.

What is prorated price?
 - Prorated billing simply means that a bill or invoice is calculated based on the cost per day, or the proportion of the monthly service used.

Subscribers, ask yourself - do you mainly just watch a few apartments on a regular basis and ignore the others? Why subsidize useless tenants? Is it fair that your paid subscription is used to allow boring underperforming (some nudity and sex is expected of these sites) tenants to live free thanks to you? If everyone paid for only what they like then the lesser tenants would have the door slammed on their lazy ass as they exit stage right. Too many freeloaders as tenants. It is an adult voyeur cam site, not a day care for adults - FFS!!!
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 4 months later...

What is the 1000+ Reals for free if you buy a 1 year subscription? And does anyone know how easy/hard it is to cancel your subscription/how long it takes so one can avoid getting charged in time. According to what i read you need to email another company to cancel your subscription wich i find strange asf. Why can't you cancel the subscription on your rlc account like any other website in the world?

10 minutes ago, uppsala said:

What is the 1000+ Reals for free if you buy a 1 year subscription? And does anyone know how easy/hard it is to cancel your subscription/how long it takes so one can avoid getting charged in time. According to what i read you need to email another company to cancel your subscription wich i find strange asf. Why can't you cancel the subscription on your rlc account like any other website in the world?

The Reals is a currency for you to pay to store videos in our collection, is very well explained in the site. You have to email the payment administrator because RLC use them to.....administrate their payments. I believe the easiest one to cancel is Paypal but the others aren't so hard and you don't have to email them, just go to their site. You can cancel your subscription at any time because you only cancel the review, not the subscription. You can still login for the time that you payed. 

16 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The Reals is a currency for you to pay to store videos in our collection, is very well explained in the site. You have to email the payment administrator because RLC use them to.....administrate their payments. I believe the easiest one to cancel is Paypal but the others aren't so hard and you don't have to email them, just go to their site. You can cancel your subscription at any time because you only cancel the review, not the subscription. You can still login for the time that you payed. 

Do you mean that if i choose for example segpay and then choose paypal/credit card i can go to segpays website and some how login/access my RLC subscription payment there and click cancel without any assistance?

Just now, uppsala said:

Do you mean that if i choose for example segpay and then choose paypal/credit card i can go to segpays website and some how login/access my RLC subscription payment there and click cancel without any assistance?

You will have an account on segpay. You get the login information when you do your purchase. Paypal you just have to login in you Paypal account and cancel from there.