B1 - General Topic 2022 #22 (June)

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

4 month not long enough?

Are they in separate rooms for four months? Time really flies

Only Zaba is in the project for four months. And yes, apart from her sex with that lame guy she didn't do anything notable. Not even after the trauma passed. She got back from that for months now and the only thing she did was a "fuck you subscribers" tease with that guy.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Are they in separate rooms for four months? Time really flies

Only Zaba is in the project for four months. And yes, apart from her sex with that lame guy she didn't do anything notable. Not even after the trauma passed. She got back from that for months now and the only thing she did was a "fuck you subscribers" tease with that guy.

they cant be parted, both have to go to be together

3 minutes ago, zac56 said:

let’s see if Esmi returns home tonight!

If she doesn't Zaba should go down to the LR to turn off the lights.

She and Karol were looking at the lights, turning them off and on, don't know why since they know that they can let the hall light on so the one that comes in doesn't be in the dark.

20 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Part speculation. Her official first night in B4 she arrived at 8am, Kristy told Luna that Zaba found a boy and vanished, she didn't know where she lived and made the guy drive around Barcelona for three hours until found B4. Last Friday night after Kristy's event where she danced she also arrived in the morning. Now I don't remember if it was said that she got a guy but I really doubt that she didn't.  

We will see then if someone appears at the villa .. or in B1 .. 😏

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

If she doesn't Zaba should go down to the LR to turn off the lights.

She and Karol were looking at the lights, turning them off and on, don't know why since they know that they can let the hall light on so the one that comes in doesn't be in the dark.

so probably Esmi might come home since the lights are still on!? 

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

I agree with Zaba being the most boring participant I can remember, I dont think the sisters can be apart for long. What I find to be the worst of all is that neither one them really wants to be in the RLC project. They want the benefits that it provides them, but they really wished there was someplace else for them rather than in RLC.

THEY HAVE MADE THIS VERY POINT very well to those who watch RLC.

Honestly, they just need to go at this point while the house cleaning is going on.

Di , Alana , Cleopatra , Tata , I don’t  think that Zabava is worse than them , at least she did the most on cameras ( sex ) , what have all the others done ? 

The problem in our mind I think is that the majority here believes that they can do , show and offer so much more , they don’t and that’s they frustration ..I believe even seeing the RLC move separating them made us believe that finally the “ tense “ of some weeks not feeling comfortable in the same bedroom was the right call , they keep on moving between B4-B1 but again trying not being together while sleeping .. Confused.com 😂🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Di , Alana , Cleopatra , Tata , I don’t  think that Zabava is worse than them , at least she did the most on cameras , what have all the others done ? 

The problem in our mind I think is that the majority here believes that they can do , show and offer so much more , they don’t and that’s they frustration ..I believe even seeing the RLC move separating them made us believe that finally the “ tense “ of some weeks not feeling comfortable in the same bedroom was the right call , they keep on moving between B4-B1 but again trying not being together whole sleeping .. Confused.com 😂🤣

The biggest mystery was why Esmi slept with Loraine instead of Zaba. I think that is because of sleep quality, but look now. wtf? 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1