B1 - General Topic 2022 #22 (June)

Just now, zac56 said:

yeah!  but if she leaves a long time from a apartment that isnt on  RLC wont it show a small airplane next to her name? or is that only if she takes a vacation?   

I really don't know how this works. I think that if a tenant spend more than one full day out she has to report to RLC when she's arriving but some leave and doesn't even tell RLC.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I really don't know how this works. I think that if a tenant spend more than one full day out she has to report to RLC when she's arriving but some leave and doesn't even tell RLC.

oh ok! we will see tonight or  until tomorrow  if anything changes next to her name!? 

1 minute ago, zac56 said:

oh ok! we will see tonight or  until tomorrow  if anything changes next to her name!? 

I guess so. I don't think that she took enough clothes and underwear to spend more than one day out, but at the Villa she also had not enough and she was ok with it.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

I guess so. I don't think that she took enough clothes and underwear to spend more than one day out, but at the Villa she also had not enough and she was ok with it.

yeah exactly! we’ll  see!