TV in bedroom

Guest observer1

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rodney_X

It does not have to buy only the TV but it offered to katia 2 “SEXY” whole of course by taking account as of taste of RUSLAN

1 _Pyjamas SATIN color EXCREMENT of goose

2_Une species of tunic Rose with one 2nd lace black

I am sincere I ensure you that I can find the same thing in the business of my grandmother who died last century.

I hold as even you to specify that I am personally 60 years old

Guest xvoyeurx

now we have the face of ruslan on camera 10,j can't spy her pussy,he play video games,fuckkkkk,all is bad now in this appartment

Guest Doct19

now we have the face of ruslan on camera 10,j can't spy her pussy,he play video games,fuckkkkk,all is bad now in this appartment

Xvoyeur goodnight

Personally I have a suggestion, from what I read he is sick, his illness is increasingly incompatible with the spirit RLC, Is it possible to make a petition and send it to RLC.

Frankly it becomes unbearable especially now with his illness we dare criticize more. I think this couple came frankly to raise money without playing the game

Is there way to get the message to everyone?

Guest xvoyeurx

Xvoyeur goodnight

Personally I have a suggestion, from what I read he is sick, his illness is increasingly incompatible with the spirit RLC, Is it possible to make a petition and send it to RLC.

Frankly it becomes unbearable especially now with his illness we dare criticize more. I think this couple came frankly to raise money without playing the game

the best solution it's everyone complaint on support rlc for remove this couple and sofia/roman too.

j have send email to support for complaint,you can do that too: [email protected]

this guy have really a big problem

Guest Doct19

Now it no longer touches the cameras but it clogs with anything his latest discovery put a chair in front of the camera 10.

I have two proposals for Ruslan

1_ request a RLC darker moustiqaire

2_ remove all cameras of this apartment

and an option all guests RLC will pay you a monthly check out the subscription of course

Moustiquaire.jpg

Guest Doct19

Xvoyeur goodnight

the best solution it's everyone complaint on support rlc for remove this couple and sofia/roman too.

j have send email to support for complaint,you can do that too: [email protected]

this guy have really a big problem

Perhaps, it is best to disseminate such an email on the forum so that we will have much more weight

We have nothing against this couple the problem he does not play the game

Guest xvoyeurx

look ruslan face on camera 10,he look a zombie face,he play too much video game