THE MOST BORING COUPLE ON RLC PERIOD!!!!

Sofia & Roman have got to be the most boring ass couple that rlc has ever had,I would rather watch paint dry rather than watch them watch tv,be on their computer then back to watching tv get up eat then watch more tv excuse me I meant their rlc bought big screen tv,get rid of these two lame ass damn people please, they are more like bench warmers or just space fillers to make it seem like rlc has a lot of apartments to offer, but in reality it's only three apartments even worth looking at smfh >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xvoyeurx

perso,je regarde plus ce couple,j'aime pas cette fille,elle m'excite pas,j'ai pas l'envie d'en voir plus avec elle.

on dirait un couple de retraité de 60 ans franchement,quel ennuie dans cet appart

The only couples who are sexual partners are Alina&Anton, Leora&Paul and Diana&Efim, all the others are not.

I don't know what relationship they have but there is no sexual tension or interest.  >:(

I don't know what they do during their day, but when they come home they just want to sleep, watch television or connect to internet, which is absolutely fine but for us is terribly boring and they should be out of RLC.

RLC must have realized that with Sofia and Katya made a mistake and they had finally found a good couple: Diana&Efim, or maybe it was just luck. I hope the new couple will be worth Diana&Efim, but...  ???

It takes 2 people to tango. Since Sofia got no interest in sex we are left with his masturbation.

Like I said bet you Roman gets his T & A on a side also.  They act like they are 60-70 years old.

Just imagine Efim being together with Sofia. He would explode by now without sex for weeks. They had

sex right away and after that couple times more and that's about it. Rubbing belly is all you get from her.

Just imagine Efim being together with Sofia. He would explode by now without sex for weeks. They had

sex right away and after that couple times more and that's about it. Rubbing belly is all you get from her.

It's a couple problem. Roman and Sofia don't seem to have sexual interest in each other. However, you can't quite say it is her or him. As a couple it's just doesn't work very well.  ::)

My only question is: whenever Roman wants to have sex Sofia is always ready for him, when she moves on him in bed he just turn away and sleep, end of story.  ???

If Roman was just a bit like Efim he would not turn and sleep.  ;)

Sofia & Roman have got to be the most boring ass couple that rlc has ever had,I would rather watch paint dry rather than watch them watch tv,be on their computer then back to watching tv get up eat then watch more tv excuse me I meant their rlc bought big screen tv,get rid of these two lame ass damn people please, they are more like bench warmers or just space fillers to make it seem like rlc has a lot of apartments to offer, but in reality it's only three apartments even worth looking at smfh >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

That's why I cancelled my membership!!!