THE MOST BORING COUPLE ON RLC PERIOD!!!!

The only couples who are sexual partners are Alina&Anton, Leora&Paul and Diana&Efim, all the others are not.

How can you exclude Isabel and Marcello?

You can add them, but to me she seems lost in her thoughts when they do it, really there is something wrong, she looks as if she can't wait to get over with.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sex between M/I comes off as very routine. Even when they were back at S/A's place. She shows little to no emotions and he looks like he couldn't care less. Their sex is very uninteresting.

it's kinda like it is a job...they don't really want to,but have too.

By the way, it's 3 weeks they last had sex, I am wondering if this is a record in RLC  ;D

If they keep up they may go for a month without having any physical contact  :o

If there is a record, I'm sure it's been set by Kiko/Nora.

Guest xvoyeurx

By the way, it's 3 weeks they last had sex, I am wondering if this is a record in RLC  ;D

If they keep up they may go for a month without having any physical contact  :o

yes,nij,j think it's nora/kiko for sure but now with this new bored couple,the record will be kill very soon.j think they are not relax with the cameras,if it's that,bye and let see new couple here seriously,j don't want see this couple stay 2 years here.in reallife,when there is people don't do great job in compagny or work bad,the boss say bye,in rlc when couple do n't want make sex on camera or practice hidden sex,me j say bye too if j'm the boss on rlc

Yes, but we loved her and respected him regardless of their lack of constant sexual escapades. They had a real life, even if they only shared their friends, their soup, their jigsaw puzzles, and their fat suits with us. That's more than I've seen from most apartments lately.

Yes, but we loved her and respected him regardless of their lack of constant sexual escapades. They had a real life, even if they only shared their friends, their soup, their jigsaw puzzles, and their fat suits with us. That's more than I've seen from most apartments lately.

He was banging a hooker today.