B2 - General Topic 2022 #17 (July)

2 hours ago, Apooes said:

I actually think Alana has potential. She just in the wrong place. She could really show us this potential if she lived in the villa. This goes for Kristy as well. Two straight girl in one room. its a wrong idea.

Alana has never done anything even when she moved into the apartment with Kristy back when we had the Russian apartments. Looks like she is headed out for a quick fuck off cam. 

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Alana has never done anything even when she moved into the apartment with Kristy back when we had the Russian apartments. Looks like she is headed out for a quick fuck off cam. 

there's always a first time for everything but you are absolutely right in what you said.

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I don't think that Alana would never have sex on cam. Kristy said that she wants to bring but she can't because of this shared room. I think is BS because she can ask Alana to sleep in the LR. Is awkward, but she can.

It is BS. Kristy has absolutely no problems bringing a guy back and fucking them in the bedroom or if arranged in the LR. When they had their apartment in Russia there were numerous times Kristy would grab her BF in the middle of the party and go to her room to fuck. Everyone knew they were going to fuck and she didn't care. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

is this the night alana will make a fool out of me?  lavika on vac from a vac and kristy staying in b4, i smell a possible guy on camera with alana.

Like Piedpiper said, that's never going to happen. IIRC Alana were already in this kind of situation and came back only in the day.

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

It is BS. Kristy has absolutely no problems bringing a guy back and fucking them in the bedroom or if arranged in the LR. When they had their apartment in Russia there were numerous times Kristy would grab her BF in the middle of the party and go to her room to fuck. Everyone knew they were going to fuck and she didn't care. 

Shit, I really lost Kristy's best moments. 🤣

Just now, thinga69 said:

Like Piedpiper said, that's never going to happen. IIRC Alana were already in this kind of situation and came back only in the day.

yes, i remember her in kristy and kamila's apartment and she never did anything with a guy.  i was only trying to lift you all's spirits lol.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

My memory is weak but there might have been 1 instance where Alana took a guy to her room, but I am not certain. If it is the incident I recall, they did everything under the covers. 

it kinda seems like you may be right about that but i also can't remember.

34 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I have seen a old video of Alana and a guy in the kitchen and she is jerking him off and he is fingering her and Kristy walks in on them and they cover up until she is gone and then start playing again. I did not see them have sex

• Thanks 1