B4 - General Topic 2022 #52 (July)

I'm sorry if this has already been discussed since I don't follow this apartment: I noticed that the girls speak English when out at the pool. Is this something new or do they often speak English on camera?

3 minutes ago, philo said:

I'm sorry if this has already been discussed since I don't follow this apartment: I noticed that the girls speak English when out at the pool. Is this something new or do they often speak English on camera?

Luna only speaks English and Spanish. She's British.

You are really outdated. 🤣

• Haha 3

just out of curiosity, which camera was the one they zoomed out on?  was it the first one or the second one?  i hope for you it was the second one, the one that looks from the left side of the bed to the right side of the bed.

Just now, FrankZabba said:

just out of curiosity, which camera was the one they zoomed out on?  was it the first one or the second one?  i hope for you it was the second one, the one that looks from the left side of the bed to the right side of the bed.

The first. The angle on right from our POV.

4 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Harley, I can't believe you have a sub again. 😂

i can't believe you have a sub again either harley!  i wish there was a way to prove to you that i'm not this harley person but since there isn't i guess i will just have to put up with you peoples snide comments about it.

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i can't believe you have a sub again either harley!  i wish there was a way to prove to you that i'm not this harley person but since there isn't i guess i will just have to put up with you peoples snide comments about it.

Harley, it's pretty hard to say I'm you since I have been corvette84 since 2015. You are the one that came back with a different name after you got booted. 😁

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

Harley, it's pretty hard to say I'm you since I have been corvette84 since 2015. You are the one that came back with a different name after you got booted. 😁

you are very hardheaded corvette84.  this is my first and only time being on this forum.  i'm tired of the insinuations and sorry i'm not the harley you want me to be.

• Haha 1