B4 - General Topic 2022 #52 (July)

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Chill bro. 😄

I was about to write about it. They didn't fixed the cam.

The rest don't have even a fucking clue.

Maybe there was a quick orgy again. 🤣

i highly doubt there was an orgy, i don't think they would do that to the subscribers but something is fishy with these under maintenances.

On 7/8/2022 at 5:11 AM, joebirch said:

On 7/7/2022 at 11:22 PM, piedpiper1968 said:

I'm pretty sure this is Loraine explaining to Samson how she gets really close to the camera and masturbates. I don't think she understands why many members dislike her. Members like me who just want her gone for good. 

favicon.png RLC Replay

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

lol….and yet people complain when she doesn’t show anything 🤷‍♂️😂😂😂….how about to watch her if you don’t like her 🤷‍♂️😂

On 7/8/2022 at 7:36 AM, Pete1960 said:

I'm with you on that

Pete, two comments above this one you made is one he made to me. It was essentially the same comment he made to you after this post above. I cannot "Quote" it for some reason. Look above your comment posted here and Expand my Replay and you should see his comment. 

Just now, FrankZabba said:

i highly doubt there was an orgy, i don't think they would do that to the subscribers but something is fishy with these under maintenances.

Probably was just the internet was down.

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i don't buy that either, these under maintenances happen far to often for that to be the reason.

I don't know Barcelona's infrastructure conditions or even the neighborhood. But could be a internet or electric failure. I think the last UM was actually a maintenance. Bogdan was repairing somethings, maybe he got a helper outside RLC's paycheck. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

And they zoomed out. Now is a great angle to watch her.

are you kidding me?  they need to zoom out on several of the camera's around the beds.  i can't believe they zoomed out on zara's camera.

Just now, FrankZabba said:

are you kidding me?  they need to zoom out on several of the camera's around the beds.  i can't believe they zoomed out on zara's camera.

Don't know if they are going to keep that way. The cam just went online.

• Thanks 1