Party time

I doubt we'd see a wild orgy, as soon as Diana gets drunk her emo state comes out and she doesn't like other girls around her guy cause she know's he'll do something (think we all know he'd do something if he was wasted or thought he'd get away from it) so she drags him off to bed.

That said tho i'm sure guest noe or later staying over would put on a good show from time to time.  8)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sdmike1

Well, I guess I was wrong. Diana is going for a ride and doing all the work, but Efim looks totally out of it. Oh, to be young again.

aaaaaand as I typed that, now he's on top. I guess he CAN function drunk.

Apparently I don't know how to attach a picture here

Do their friends know about the cameras? Strange that I dont see no one looking at them neither for a sec. Some of them even sit with their back to the camera on the kitchen.

this has been talked about a long time ago with other couple and a party.  It was decided that everyone that enter the apartment must be told about the camera also no one can enter under 18 or 21 do not remember what we decided the age was.  You could always go back and look it up or someone with a better memory could help us out.

I do not know what was decided but some of the tenants have been under 21 so I would think 18 was the age.

Guest sdmike1

I wonder if the guests in the kitchen can hear them fucking.

They appeared to be oblivious

Red headed piano player and other guest guy are still in the kitchen talking. One of the girls pops in occasionally.  It is almost 5 AM local time. Living room is quiet with two girls and Efim ( I think) sleeping on the sofa. Other guy still partially blocking the camera with his head.

Efim's in bed; there are three girls on the sofa.

Guest sdmike1

Red headed piano player and other guest guy are still in the kitchen talking. One of the girls pops in occasionally.  It is almost 5 AM local time. Living room is quiet with two girls and Efim ( I think) sleeping on the sofa. Other guy still partially blocking the camera with his head.

Efim is in the bedroom with Diana